Xiamen, China – Global Climate Change and Vulnerability
2018 will be the 7th successful offering of this course!
Application will open in Early February 2018. Spaces are limited.
This will be a 2 week course in China, summer 2018. Price and dates: TBD
Price was $1,438 in 2017.
Course Credit: 3 units Sci 596. Undergraduates and Graduates invited to apply.
Coastal Volcano National Geologic Park of ZhangZhou
Dr. William Tong, Chair and Professor, Department of Chemistry.
- Global climate change
- Effects of ocean acidification on mariene primary producers under the sun
- Quantitative assessment and prediction of climate change
- Environmental proxies for paleoclimate reconstruction, paleoclimate records and abrupt climate change
Mangroves as an index to study environmental vulnerability for coastal wetland ecosystem
- Contamination of organotin compounds in coastal environments
- Nitrogen fixation in the oceans
- The control strategies of global warming gases in semiconductor plant
More information on this program:
Contact Maureen Crawford, International Coordinator, College of Sciences, email@example.com or William Tong, Ph.D., Professor and Chair, SDSU Department of Chemistry, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Field studies include excursions to National Geologic Park of Strand, the Volcano of Zhangzhou, and Xiamen Wanshi Botanical Park.