2018 will be the 3rd time this very popular program will be offered!
Apply to the program (or put your name on the inquiry list) here.
Visit the 2016 blog here.
Watch video of 2016 trip here
The 2018 Course will once again include an excursion to Venice, and another to the Swiss Alps.
COURSE CREDIT: 3 Units:
Application Deadline: March 15, 2017 for 2017
Housing and Meals
Milan: We will be staying at a hotel in the heart of Milan, with a shuttle to/from hotel to University of Bicocca daily. Lunch will be at the University dining facility.
Lausanne: We will be staying at the Guesthouse and Backpackers in Lausanne, with a shuttle to/from hotel to University of Lausanne daily. Lunch will be at the University dining facility.
- Study of Multiculturalism and Diversity at University of Bicocca in Milan in Italy and at University of Lausanne in Switzerland.
- Day trip via train to Venice, including guided tour and gondola ride.
- Admission to the Collection de L’Art Brut museum in Lausanne.
- Day trip via train to the village of Château D’Oex in the Swiss alps, including cable car ride to the summit village of La Braye. Optional zip line, downhill grass scooter, biking and hiking in the Swiss alps.
$596.00 deposit due with application by March 15
$2,225.00 payable to ISA through the program portal or by check April 15
$930.00 tuition due with course registration between April 15-25
TOTAL = $3,751.00
NOTE: All forms and payments (not including course tuition) must be received by CES and ISA by April 15, 2016.
Included in the Fee
- Airport pick up (there will be two arranged pick up times)
- All in-country transport (bus/metro/shuttle/train/gondola/cable car)
- Breakfast daily
- Lunch daily except 2 days: while in Venice and Swiss Alps
- Roundtrip train from Milan to Venice, guided tour and gondola ride
- Roundtrip train from Lausanne to Swiss alps, cable car ride from Château d’Oex to summit village of La Braye
- Admission to the Museum Collection de L’art Brut, Lausanne
- Travel Medical & Repatriation Insurance
- Course Fee
- Welcome dinner
- Farewell dinner
Not Included in the Fee
- Airfare to/from Europe
- Passport/visa fees
- Transportation from hotel to airport after the course
- Lunch on 2 days of excursions to Venice and Swiss alps
- Optional activities in Swiss alps (zip line, downhill grass scooter, biking)
- Dinners are independent, with the exception of two: Welcome dinner and Farewell dinner are included
- Personal expenses