There are 4 major types of Study Abroad Programs:
Faculty Led Programs. Our College of Sciences programs are:
- Tikkal, Guatemala, January 2016. Interdisciplinary Sciences Immersion
- Switzerland/Italy, May 2016. (Psychology), Thriving on Diversity: Exploring Multiculturalism and Diversity
- Sydney Australia, June 2016. (Biology), Australia’s Rocky Shorelines: Exploring Marine and Microbial Ecology and Global Climate Change Down Under
- Alcalá, Spain Summer 2016. Climate Change: Environmental and Human Impacts
- Xiamen, China Summer 2016. Global Climate Changes and Vulnerabilities
Summer programs – Offered for a period during June/July/August.
Semester Programs – Generally 3 – 5 months.
Academic Year Programs – Generally 9-10 months. CSU International Program is the primary academic year program.
Complete information about SDSU programs is on Aztecs Abroad. This is a searchable data base managed by our SDSU International Student Center, and is being continually updated as program information become available.